Auntie
Maren... so far this year I've had over 6 "nieces & nephews" born, with several more on the way. This is me with little Jack Johnson (Heather & Christian's first) on his birthday 2/2/08. Congrats to Heather & Christian Johnson, Melissa & Dan McKendrick, Kim & Joey Heinrich, Lindsi & Mark Stevens, Lindsay & Keir Jones, Mark & Kelly Jensen, Lisa & Shane Pierson and all the rest of you who are still prego (Amanda, Kendall, Kara, Jaime).
My little bro Jake got home from his mission in South Chicago at the beginning of April. He was an awesome missionary! And it's so great to have him home!
Jake & the parentals.
Me & my bro.
Then on April 14th, my last grandparent, Helen June Phelps, passed away at age 89. Unfortunately my older brother Derek couldn't get off work for the funeral in Utah. But here is the rest of the famiy - Jake, Kelly, Dad, Mom & Me.
This was my 2nd year as coach of our ward men's basketball team. What a motley crew, huh? But we weren't too bad this year. And I love it. Go Peaches! :)
Biking - this was my first road race. It was a charity ride in May. And I loved it. I think I still prefer mountain biking, but the road was pretty awesome too. (Clearly I'm the one in the pink).
