What would we do without Mormon night at Dodger Stadium? It was an awesome summer evening - beautiful weather, fun with friends, love the 8-part harmony on "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" during the 7th inning stretch (thank you Mormons!), skipped on the $100 dodger dog (seriously - $8 for a hot dog??), but enjoyed peanuts & cotton candy. And even though the Dodgers lost - good times were had by all! (we weren't there for the game anyway!)
All of the friends.
2 comments:
Yes... love the dodger games! What fun! It's fun to see you still friends with Dominique! She is awesome! Tell her I say hi!
COULD YOU BE.... the most beautiful girl in the world!?! Prince said it best!
MAREN! I finally came across your blog! I LOVE YOU and MISS You so! It's great to get to peak in and check you out! YOU LOOK TO DIE FOR! I haven't seen you in 1 1/2 years! Ah, the memories! Seriously, I could say it 10 million more times! You look fabulous! You are my inspiration! I WANNA LOOK LIKE YOU!
:D
Well, I love these photos PLEASE tell your bro HI from me! HE'S GREAT! (as IF you don't know this already... HA)
Give Julie a hug for me please! How nice of you to throw a shower for her! :D She looks so happy! YAY
WELL< I'm gonna sleep now... keep posting the juicy details of your fabulous life! I do love you! You're the greatest!
HiLL
Post a Comment