Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Friends...

A few weeks ago, my dear friends Jamie & Nick blessed their little baby Andrew. It was a fantastic day. So many of our old friends got together, it was like a little reunion. And it was really wonderful to attend their ward & feel such joy in family & friends. That's what life is all about - joy in our posterity & dear ones.

This month I also had another mini-reunion with some old Berkeley friends as we celebrated Jerry's 30th birthday. Congrats Old Man Hsieh. :) It was fun a night out for dinner in LA. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of the whole group, but here is me (with my new short hair!!), Jerry & Michelle.

1 comment:

Olise said...

Hey Maren! This is Elise (Babbel Hahl). I love the pictures and the short hair! Sorry I haven't commented before, I'm just kind of getting the hang of this whole blogging business. Miss you lots.