And as I think about this Christmas season of 2008 - there are 3 things that have truly filled my heart with joy. In no particular order, here they are:
1. My Little People. I love my role as favorite auntie & work hard to retain the title. :) Here are a few pics from this month. With little Jack (Heather's) and Sassy Miss Sage and little Maggie (Melissa's). So fun!
2. The Bell Choir. It sounds dorky - but playing in the bell choir has been such a treat! I have loved learning how to play, learning the music, growing friendships & performing in several Christmas concerts. Of course I'm not in this pic b/c I was taking it, but here you can see the bells lined up. Too bad I don't have video!
3. Caroling with the Lang Gang. This happened just a few days ago on Sunday night. My bro Jake & I headed out with the Lang Gang to spread some Christmas cheer. The pictures speak for themselves... it was so fun!
2 comments:
Hey Maren, Long time no talk. I just wanted to send you a quick little note. From the sound o fyour blog, you are still busy as ever. I don't know ho wyou do it all.
I wanted you to know that you were a great example to me while I lived in NP. I want to thank you for your testimony and all your help. I hope that you have a wonderful Chirstmas and that we can stay in touch.
xo Jillie
Maren, you are so cute. You look like you have tons of fun ALWAYS!! It was great hanging out at Jodi's house. Take care, have fun and enjoy the journey girl!!!
Post a Comment